Terri Sadowski – Green Room, Primary
1. Where are you from? Connecticut
2. How long have been teaching? 24 years
3. Where did you go to school? South FL Montessori Education Center
4. What degrees/certifications do you hold? AMS
5. What is a top teaching moment that stands out in your career? Realizing the importance of following the child and the true deep impact that doing this makes.
6. What is the part of Montessori curriculum that you find most extraordinary? Practical Life because it is the area that develops independence and independence is the core of supporting success in all other areas of the Montessori curriculum.
7. Tell us about your family, hobbies, and interests. Married for 19 years and I have a 16 years old son. My hobbies are reading and exercising.
8. What country have you never visited but would love to see? Italy