At Montessori at Vickery School, we are dedicated to providing an inspirational, engaging Montessori curriculum to your child. We aim to build critical thinking skills while fostering independence combined with a sense of community and global awareness. Our emphasis on providing a high-quality, individualized education is what sets us apart from traditional daycare centers and private schools.
Our Vickery campus offers educational programs and childcare for primary, elementary, and middle school students, as well as summer camp and an after school program.
All of our head teachers are Montessori-certified, ensuring that your child will receive an authentic Montessori education. Teachers and staff are kind and passionate, with a strong desire to serve the students and school community.
- A hands-on, interactive curriculum that allows children to work on the topics that interest them, fostering enthusiasm towards learning.
- Bright, colorful classrooms filled with age-appropriate materials, toys, and equipment for children to freely explore.
- Experienced and dedicated teachers who form a partnership with your family to ensure that your child feels supported.
- Healthy daily meals made by our private chef and served family style.
- A strong sense of school community and family involvement, with numerous school and community events throughout the year.
- Safe and secure facility with emergency plans developed by former Secret Service agents.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes Vickery so special!