At Montessori at Vickery our mission is to foster the development of a well-adjusted individual through Montessori principles thereby promoting the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs of the children, staff and parents who meet, work and learn here.
We invite you to visit us and see what makes our school special:
- An individualized Montessori education that focuses on and enhances the unique strengths of each child
- Home-life classroom environment where students feel comfortable interacting with and learning from their peers and teachers
- Highly trained and experienced teachers and staff members who have passion and love for each child
- A strong sense of school community and emphasis on community service work and volunteerism
- Beautiful outdoor learning environment that includes an individual garden for each class and state-of-the-art playground equipment
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and the American Montessori Society (AMS)